Tax Senior Consultant
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
More than 286,000 Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, diversity, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
To enable us to support our significant growth, our office is currently looking for candidates for a position of:
Tax Senior Consultant
Work you will do
As a Tax Senior Consultant, you will be a valuable member on tax engagements and provide local indirect tax planning, consulting, and compliance services to a diverse client base in various industry sectors providing and assisting across a variety of tax services that are relevant for public and private companies, ranging from tax compliance, tax planning, tax controversy, and tax research.
You will continue to grow your technical knowledge in indirect taxation by working on large complex tax projects, have access to exceptional resources, and continue to develop your supervisory/leadership skills.
Ideal candidate’s qualifications
- Living Our Purpose: identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Talent Development: develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Performance Drive: seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Influence: builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Strategic Direction: understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Tax Laws and Rules: provides initial recommendations based on current tax legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function to engagement leadership
- Delivers Excellence: demonstrates advanced knowledge of the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving: selects appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develops informed recommendations
- Technology Tools and Solutions: articulates how technology enables the business and communicates this effectively to clients while ensuring appropriate technologies and methodologies are used on projects
- Compliance and Reporting: assists project leadership in helping clients meet compliance obligations and statutory deadlines
- Tax Advisory and Consulting: drafts reports, identifies key issues/risks, and proposes solutions for clients on tax planning and implementation strategies
- Tax Accounting: drafts and prepares client deliverables under direction of project management
- Tax Controversy Management: prepares recommendations of tax administrative, appeals system, processes, drafts advice, and solutions for the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience, specifically focused on performing bookkeeping, payroll and tax compliance services;
- Preferred experience in accounting firm (including the Big 4);
- Good knowledge of IFRS, bookkeeping issues, and the Kosovo tax system;
- Relevant computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint), as well as practical knowledge of local and international accounting software’s;
- Fluency in English and local languages, with ability to interact effectively with clients;
- Preferred certification of the first level in SCAAK, ACCA;
How to apply
Please send your CV and a motivation letter at the following email address: email@example.com.
The application deadline for this VA is 21 October 2018.
“In accordance with Law on Personal Data protection, (hereinafter the “Personal Data Act”) by applying to this position the candidate is being aware that for the recruitment purposes his/her Personal Data will be processed by Deloitte Kosova sh.p.k as the Data Controller. Nothing in any job description or posting, and this document shall constitute an offer or promise of employment”.