- Company Name
Fondi Kosovar per Garanci Kreditore
- Phone Number
+381 (0) 38 225 600 (208)
- Company Place
Agro Expert for Implementation of Agro Window (1)
- Publish Date
- End Date
| Të tjera...
- Job Places
In accordance with Article 10 of the Law No. 05/L-057 on the establishment of Kosovo Credit Guarantee Fund, the Kosovo Credit Guarantee Fund (KCGF) announces the following:
one (1) Agro Expert for Implementation of Agro Window
Reference number: 03/2018
The Kosovo Credit Guarantee Fund (KCGF) is an independent legal entity established by its law,to help meet the need for increased access to finance for micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Kosovo in order to create jobs, increase local production and value-added services, improve the trade balance and enhance financing opportunities for MSMEs.
In line with its objectives, KCGF has launched the Agro window which is supported by German Development Bank (KfW)through financial contribution of EUR5.45 million for increase of the guarantee capital of KCGF and technical assistance for the implementation of Agro window. The main objective of this window is topromote growth and employment in the agricultural sector in Kosovo through payment of guarantees to Registered Financial Institutions for MSMEs’ lending in Agro sector.
Description of work responsibilities:
The Agro Expert (hereinafter “AE”) will be responsible for the implementation of Agro Window and will report to KCGF. AE will support and work closely with Credit Risk and Product Development team to implement the following duties and responsibilities:
- Support planning and implementation of AgroWindow;
- Implementing and follow-up on project activities;
- Monitor & evaluate progress of the project activities and development of the agriculture guarantee portfolio;
- Prepare project related policies and procedures, as needed;
- Participates in due diligence processesto current and potential KCGF partner financial institutions;
- In close cooperation with Credit Risk and Product Development team, AE will propose allocations of guarantee limits and drafting of guarantee agreements;
- In cooperation with Credit Risk and Product Development team, monitors the performance of guarantee portfolioand assess claims for payment of guarantees submitted by partner registered financial institutions;
- In coordination with Credit Risk and Product Development team monitors the guaranteed portfolio and reports to the KCGF Management;
- Producedata-based reports in English and Albanian language;
- Arrange field visits to KCGF Registered Financial Institutions;
- Responsible for organizing PR activities; manage and maintain communication with public for fostering the project in coordination with KCGFCommunication Strategy andKCGF Management;
- Work closely with KCGFManagement, partners, and donors to facilitate fulfilment of the project objectives;
- Prepare and provide the relevant training for Registered Financial Institutions;
- Support activities related to organization of conferences, seminars, training courses etc.
- University degree in agriculture or other similar fields, combined with work experience and engagement in the agricultural sector;
- Professional experience in the financial sector, engagement in agribusiness departments (agro products development, credit risk etc.)is recommended;
- Excellent inter-personal, communication, networking, negotiating skills and readiness to work in team;
- Presentation skills and ability to train;
- Experience in drafting policies and reports;
- Demonstrated skills in MS office;
- Fluent English-language speaking and writing skills;
Timing, duration and duty stations
The AE will be given a four (4) year contract, renewed on yearly basis and, will be based at the KCGF office in Prishtina. However, s/he will make periodic visits to the related parties sites. AE contract will be subject to extension based on satisfactory results of performance review and needs of institution.
Documents required for application:
- CV and Motivation Letter;
- Diplomas, Certificates and Relevant Trainings;
- Reference contacts from former employers;
All applications will only be accepted via e-mail email@example.com , and the subject of the email will be written: "Application by: Name and Surname_ Position"
The vacancy is open until 19.10.2018, time 16:30.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!