- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
BI:Radix Support Specialist Job Summary
We are seeking a customer-centric, service-dedicated and self-motivated professional to join our Support team. In this role, you will work on maintaining and monitoring the BI:Radix ecosystem. This includes managing the customer help desk, solving complex issues, and collaborating with team members across all departments to assist our customers with their requirements. BI:Radix works on B2B model and as such, customer-centric approach when dealing with clients to ensure that the clients feel valued, that their opinions and feedback matter and to maintain overall satisfaction throughout the life of the customer it is extremely important. The right person for this position should be team-oriented, able to manage time effectively, and handle/prioritize multiple projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and resolve issues in BI:Radix ecosystem.
- Record issues and new cases from our customers in JIRA, track progress and update the cases and our customers regularly.
- Monitor our customer ticketing system and respond to queries via email or phone - walking clients through steps when required and seeing issues through to resolutions.
- Write, edit, and revise Q&A, training manuals, procedures and other documents that provide support to the entire company.
- Analyze user activity to spot underlying issues and correct them as required to maintain data integrity.
- Generate reports on regular basis to analyze common complaints and problems.
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology as required.
- Participate in regular meetings with senior management to provide insight into customer related issues and requirements.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and support to the team members and senior management as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or a related field.
- Fluency in English (writing and speaking) is a must.
- 2+ years of experience in customer/technical support role. Applicants with professional experience supporting English speaking clients and organizations will be given a priority.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software and applications, including JIRA, SharePoint, WordPress, Excel (advanced) etc.
- Dedication to solve complicated issues and see projects through to completion.
Te gjitha kerkesat dhe aplikimet mund te dergohen ne emailin: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Puna eshte me klient kryesisht ne Amerike, me orar te plote dhe ne gjuhen angleze.