- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
FINCA is an American Financial Institution operating in Eurasia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, serving over 1.7 million clients, announces:
Head Office - Pristina
- Monitor and Report of all type of risks that the institution is exposed;
- Monitor, analyze and measure Liquidity;
- Monitor, analyze and measure Market risk;
- Monitor, analyze and measure Operational risk, including Third Party risk;
- Monitor, analyze and measure IT risk;
- Provide support and advice to the business units for risk and control self-assessment and improvements;
- Cooperate closely with other departments in identifying risks in business operations;
- Deliver trainings and promote and increase awareness of risk management to all FINCA Kosovo employees;
- Lead FINCA Kosovo Business Continuity Program.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree in Business,Economics or related fields;
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and training skills;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Strong knowledge of English language both in writing and in speaking;
- Ability in writing Policies and Procedures in English language;
- Experience in Banking or Financial Institution is mandatory;
- At least two years experience in risk management in a financial institution.
Please fill in the application online at the web site: www.Kosovo.FINCA.org or send CV and motivation letter to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The title should state the position of the job and the place. Applications submitted in other forms are not considered.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. The application deadline is until 17/10/2018.
FINCA Kosovo offers equal employment opportunities.