- Company Name
Kosovo Energy Security of Supply (KESS)
- Phone Number
+383 (0)49944 786
- Company Place
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Position: Project Assistant
Under the Kosovo Energy Security of Supply (KESS) project, AECOM will provide technical assistance across the Kosovo energy sector, primarily the Ministry of Economic Development (MED), for the design and implementation of energy security projects in the country. This assistance will strengthen the Government of Kosovo’s (GOK) continuing efforts to modernize the country’s existing electricity sector in order to provide for a more reliable, cleaner, and affordable electric energy supply.
Under the direct supervision of the Operations and Finance Specialist, the Project Assistant is responsible for providing operations, logistical, administrative and finance support to the AECOM KESS field office.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform travel arrangements for staff and consultants;
- Assist with logistics needed for internal and external project events;
- Responsible for ordering, receiving, storing and inventorying office supplies;
- Support procurement processes
- Assist in tracking and monthly settlement of expenses and the field office expense report;
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience. International NGO, multi-lateral, or private contractor experience preferred
Reporting: The Project Assistant will report to the Finance and Operations Specialist.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs and motivation letter to the following email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).). Also, interested candidates can request the Scope of Work for this position through the email address or telephone number +383 (0)49944 786. Closing date for applications is 20th September 2018 close of business.