Call for Expression of interest
- Publish Date
- End Date
| Të tjera...
- Job Places
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is announcing as following:
Call for expressions of interest
The Ministry of Public Administration is responsible for the development of trainings for the civil servants of Kosovo. Its Department of Civil Servants is currently in the process of assessing the training needs and developing a training curriculum for the period 2019-2021.
The GIZ project “Legal and Administrative Reform” invites qualified experts to submit expression of interest to accompany and assist the Ministry of Public Administration with his/her expertise according to the input and questions given by the Department of Civil Servants.
Requested competences of potential consultant:
- University degree (Master or equivalent) in Public Administration, Political Science or Law, Post-graduate qualification is desirable;
- At least eight years of profess;sional experience in public administration authorities with a focus on training strategies
- Experience in conducting training needs assessments and developing training curricula;
- Experience in training judges and administrative personnel;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Management experience.
Requested documents to apply for the call for expression:
- Reference letters
Interested consultants are invited to submit expression of interest in English language.
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 September 2018 through a closed envelope to GIZ offices in Pristina, Rr. Anton Ҫetta Nr. 1, labeled “Expression of Interest in – “Expert for the Department of Civil Servants, MPA/KIPA VN: 83299894”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further application procedures!