Adviser for Albanian Clients
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Fortrade, the leader in trading, is expanding!
Join the leading brokerage firm and one of quickest growing financial institutions in the region.
Ambitious and career oriented? Looking for constant personal development and seriousfinancial rewards?Strong communication skills? You want to have a profession that matters?If all of your answers are ‘yes’ and you are NOT looking for a boring job, your place is here!
Fortrade Ltd. was established in 2013 and has grown rapidly to become a leading provider of online trading solutions for individual and institutional clients. Based in the UK, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we are innovators specialising in the development of trading platforms that are both technologically advanced and user friendly.
We offer our clients a wide range of trading instruments covering more than 300 commodities, as well as currencies, indexes and stock CFD’s.
Fortrade is continually growing and expanding. Our plan is to widen our international business unit from 60 to 110 employees in addition to opening two completely new departments by the end of the year. In order to achieve that, we’re seeking for an enthusiastic:
Adviser for Albanian Clients
Location: Belgrade (our regional headquarters)
We are looking for an all-rounded professional, who will be responsible for communicating and assisting potential clients which register on our website to trade on global financial market. The job vacancy does not imply searching for potential clients nor do we need a typical ‘call center agent’. Our advanced marketing team ensures that potential clients who make a registration to trade on the online stock exchange, are interested in trading with at least one specific instrument. Your job gets completed once you convert them into successful traders.
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Daily phone callcommunication with our Albanian speaking clientsand providing them all round updatesabout latest developments on global financial markets
- Presenting products and services to existing/potential Albanian speaking clients and assisting them inusing those services properly
- Advanced technical support in using of sophisticated trading platforms
- Reporting to management and creation of monthly/daily business plans
- Working in a state-of-the-art CRM database and other advanced software
What are we expecting from you?
- Excellent Albanian language
- Faculty degree (economy or finance is not a must)
- Experience- or strong affinity with commercial people approach
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Professional attitude and understanding of client needs
- Ambition to gain new knowledge and skills, eagerness to bring yourself to the highest possible levelof business with strong will to succeed
- Drive to build career and to progress in company hierarchy
What can you expect from us?
- Opportunity to build career in top segment of financial sector, in a financial institution
- Very competitive salary package (excellent fixed salary + unlimitedprovisions + unlimitedbonus scheme)
- Pension + health insurance
- Two weeks of training courseabout basics of our business (as starting point of your career path) financed and covered by the company
- Financed gym & fitness
- Covered and financed work permit (for foreigners)
- Assistance with housing (for foreigners)
- Working in a professional department, in a pleasant international office environment (20 different nationalities)
- Monthly awards to top performers
- Playstation gaming areas
- Ongoing training, personal- and professional growth
- Being part of a rapidly growing, highly successful international firm, full of advancement opportunities to senior positions
- Integrity, flexibility, commitment and a bright future in a legit brokerage company licensed by one of world’s most appreciated financial authorities
Fortrade Ltd: If not now, when?
If you want to become part of Fortrade Ltd, send your up to date CV in English to email@example.com, We wish to emphasize that the place of employment is at the company Client Center in Belgrade, Serbia.