Business Development and Sales Assistant (2)
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
German accredited Higher Education Institution offering Danish Bachelor degrees in Kosovo,
supported by the European Union.
International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M)
Position Title: Business Development and Sales Assistant (2 positions)
Location: Mitrovica, Kosovo
Vacancy deadline: 15.09.2018
The International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M) invites applications for the position of Business Development and Sales Assistant (2 positions). IBC-M is an internationally accredited professional higher education institution offering 2-year vocational diplomas and 3.5-year Bachelor Degrees in the fields of Business, Public Administration and Environmental and Agricultural Management. IBC-M issues its own diplomas as well as double degrees from the Lillebaelt Academy of Professional Higher Education in Denmark and the University College Lillebaelt. IBC-M is accredited at the institutional and programme level by EVALAG, a German accreditation agency and member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA), since 2012.
We are looking for full time Business Development and Sales Assistant (2 positions) to support the Business Development Department
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Suport the Businss Development Manager with expanding ongoing IBCM new business development primarily in the field of in-service training and economic development consulting by formulating and implementing effective business development and sales strategy;
- Identifying and developing new business leads/opportunities;
- Establishing high level customer service for private enterprises and individuals as well as for public clients;
- Maintain IBCM CRM (client relationship management system) and analytical tools required for business development,
- Perform Business Development related market research in close cooperation with IBCM marketing department; cooperate closely with the marketing department to formulate and implement marketing strategy and sales strategy for IBCM’s professional services;
- Organize regular community outreach and business events (Business Clubs);
- Implementing and quality assuring project management of service contracts secured
- Support with proposals writing and project management
- Supporting overall IBCM marketing activities such as promotion, advertising and PR;
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in business development or sales with proven results in a sales field required;
- Strong knowledge of Kosovo’s business sector required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English/Albanian/Serbian languages)
- Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel; Google Documents
- Ability to rapidly build trust and rapport with prospective clients;
- Strong administrative and communication skills;
- Outgoing self-motivated team player with a positive attitude;
- Professional, organized, and dependable.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference: Business Development and Sales Assistant) no later than September 15th, 2018.
For more information, please visit the IBC-M website: www.ibcmitrovica.eu