Chief Operating Officer
- Publish Date
- End Date
| Të tjera...
- Job Places
Chief Operating Officer
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time
Monego LLC is a company providing a scope of financial services, including consumer loans - “single payment” loansin Kosovo. Based on the proven experience and head office in Prishtina, the company aims to offer consumer loans and microfinance services to private individuals with the most convenient borrowing process.
With a team that consists of fintech, IT, and customer care professionals who are experts in their field, Monego LLC provides an innovative, friendly and supportive environment, and an opportunity to learn and develop professionally. Due to geographic expansion, we are inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position of Chief Operating Officer.
The Company will provide:
- Modern facilities
- High technology devices and tools
- Competitive Salary
- Career development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
We are looking for a professional Chief Operating Officer to plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations. The Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. This position is responsible for setting company objctives, designing the strategic plan, developing the structure of operations, overseeing the sales, designing motivation schemes, opening branches, developing staff and dealing with external partners.
Chief Operating Officer will have to be a versatile, energetic, and have an indomitable attitude towards reaching and going beyond objectives. Additionally, the perfect candidate is expected to show leadership and self-initiative qualities.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager
- Being the main point of contact and lead all operations within the company
- Leading several departments including Customer Service, Debt Collection, Business Development and Administration.
- Responsibility for weekly/monthly risk and sales reports
- Writing procedures and user manuals for delegated departments
- Setting ground rules and expectations from the operations
- Defining ways of measuring customer satisfaction and improvement of services
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems and complaints
- Recommending new actions for improving efficiency of the business module
- Managing budgets and costs effectively in respect of the planning process.
- Managing campaigns and product promotions in cooperation with Marketing and Legal departments
- Hiring, training and motivating staff
- Developing bonus schemes for employees
- Implementation of any new policies and procedures relating to the operational process.
- Be in charge of establishing departments related to operations, risk, administration and branches network within the company and that communication between them is maintained efficiently.
- Leadership – leading teams from different departments to achieve organizational goals.
- Communication – ensuring that communication is ongoing and effective between different departments.
- IT – keeping up to date with IT systems in the workplace while having an understanding of emerging technologies.
- Presentation – Presenting ideas and results to the CEO and board of directors.
- Team working – fostering an environment of teamwork to ensure that all services are delivered on time and company goals are met.
- Initiative – The ability to work alone and take a lead to bring the company forward by going the extra mile.
- Planning - staying ahead and ensuring that plans for the future are clearly labelled out for everyone to follow.
- Problem Solving – adapting to the ever-changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges.
- University diploma in Finance, Management, Economy, or similar.
- Proficiency in Albanian and English language
- Proven track record of managing and leading a team for at least 4 years
- Knowledge of lending industry will be an advantage
- Knowledge of IT and system integration will be an advantage
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Problem-solving, planning and analytical skills
- High level of numeracy and attention to details
- Proficiency in using CRM software
- Complete proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or gender.
How to apply?
If you feel you are the right candidate that can build a strong focused company culture, please forward your CV and English motivational letter (Optional) with the subject: “COO – Name and Surname” to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 26.08.2018.
We look forward to considering you.