Marketing and Student Recruitment Officer
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
German accredited Higher Education Institution offering Danish Bachelor degrees in Kosovo, supported by the European Union.
International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M)
Position Title: Marketing and Student Recruitment Officer (Full-time)
Location: Mitrovica, Kosovo
Vacancy deadline: 21.08.2018
IBCM is seeking an experienced Marketing and Student Recruitment Officer. The Officerwill coordinate and implement the IBCM’s marketing and student recruitment strategy for thecollege with a focus on student recruitment primarily for IBCM’s three core bachelor programmes.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Lead a comprehensive marketingand student recruitment action plan for IBCM’s Riverside Campus.
- Contribute to clear and effective marketing communications about IBCMin English andAlbanian.
- Coordinate teamsto attend events related to marketing and student recruitment, and those which raise IBCM’s profile in higher education and professional networks.
- Identify and implement new marketing activities and techniques that appeal to your target audiences.
- Organize social media campaigns that will increase student engagement and broaden awareness of IBCM’s mission.
- Develop and expand media networks.
- Build relationships with stakeholders in private and public industry, as well as in the field of education, to advance IBCM’s mission generally and student recruitment objectives specifically.
- Identify and promote the activities and achievements of all IBCM departments, focusing onstudents, graduates and faculty.
- Provide regular progress and impact reports on all marketing and student recruitment activities.
- Monitor marketing budget in coordination with the marketing team.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Prior experience in sales and/or student recruitment ability and a track record;
- Excellent English and Albanian language skills;
- Excellent social skills, professionalism and sensitivity working with multicultural communities.
- Proficiency in social media advertising
- Copy writing skills
- Highly Creative
- Web management skills
- Design and Photography skills
- Competitive monthly package based on experience, combined with performance-based bonuses
- Opportunity for full-time employment at the end of the contract depending on performance.
- Training and development opportunities
- An international and dynamic working experience, with freedom and flexibility to develop and implement your creative ideas
For more information, please visit the IBCM website: www.ibcmitrovica.eu.
If you are interested, please send your letter of motivation and CV by 21st August 2018to email@example.com(Reference: Marketing and Student Recruitment Officer).