- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
German accredited Higher Education Institution offering Danish Bachelor degrees in Kosovo, supported by the European Union.
International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M)
Position Title: Facility Officer (Full time)
Location: Mitrovica, Kosovo
Vacancy deadline: 21.08.2018
The International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M) invites applications for the position of Facility Officer, Riverside Campus. IBC-M is an internationally accredited professional higher education institution offering 2-year vocational diplomas and 3.5-year Bachelor Degrees in the fields of Business, Public Administration and Environmental and Agricultural Management. IBC-M issues its own diplomas as well as double degrees from the Lillebaelt Academy of Professional Higher Education in Denmark. IBC-M is accredited at the institutional and programme level by EVALAG, a German accreditation agency. IBC-M is based in two modern campuses within the city of Mitrovica, serving the different communities present in the city. It is characterized by its application-oriented approach, which ensures that its graduates hold a qualification that is relevant to the rapidly developing regional job market. The IBC-M motto "From Theory to Practice" is a commitment to a permanent orientation to the world of work. All courses are conducted in English.
The Facility Officer is responsible for overseeing the high quality maintenance and operations of IBC-M’s south campus building infrastructure and the safety of the campus, its personnel and students.
The Supervisor main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Coordination of the department facility and related activities/projects;
- Overseeing the cleanliness and orderliness of the premises;
- Coordinating building rentals;
- Regularly reviewing and documenting IBC-M inventory in cooperation with Finance Department;
- Developing and maintaining Facility Manual procedures and other relevant documents;
- Coordination with procurement department for building needs;
- Monitoring the facility for compliance with safety, health and environmental regulations;
- Developing and implementing the facility emergency plan.
Requirements and skills:
- Professional qualification in field related to building and facility management or business studies required;
- Skills in following Safety (HSE) practice desirable;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English required;
- A professional attitude, strong organizational skills, and an ability to work productively with diverse teams and competing priorities are required.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com (reference: Facility Officer) no later than August 21st, 2018.
For more information, please visit the IBC-M website: www.ibcmitrovica.eu