- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
German accredited Higher Education Institution offering Danish Bachelor degrees in Kosovo, supported by the European Union.
International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M)
Position Title: Janitor (Full time)
Location: Mitrovica, Kosovo
Vacancy deadline: 21.08.2018
The International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M) invites applications for the position of Janitor. IBC-M is an internationally accredited professional higher education institution offering 2-year vocational diplomas and 3.5-year Bachelor Degrees in the fields of Business, Public Administration and Environmental and Agricultural Management. IBC-M issues its own diplomas as well as double degrees from the Lillebaelt Academy of Professional Higher Education in Denmark and the University College Lillebaelt. IBC-M is accredited at the institutional and programme level by EVALAG, a German accreditation agency and member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA), since 2012.
We are looking for a Janitor to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties. The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Purchase, stock and maintain cleaning supplies
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a janitor/ housekeeper
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- Working hours and length of contract negotiable on experience of applicant
- An international and dynamic working experience;
If you are interested, please send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference: Janitor) no later than August 21st, 2018.
For more information, please visit the IBC-M website: www.ibcmitrovica.eu