- Publish Date
- End Date
| IT & Dizajn
- Job Places
German accredited Higher Education Institution offering Danish Bachelor degrees in Kosovo, supported by the European Union.
International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M)
Position Title: IT Officer (part time 50%)
Location: Mitrovica, Kosovo
Vacancy deadline: 31.08.2018
The International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M) invites applications for the position of IT Officer (part time). IBC-M is an internationally accredited professional higher education institution offering 2-year vocational diplomas and 3.5-year Bachelor Degrees in the fields of Business, Public Administration and Environmental and Agricultural Management. IBC-M issues its own diplomas as well as double degrees from the Lillebaelt Academy of Professional Higher Education in Denmark and the University College Lillebaelt. IBC-M is accredited at the institutional and programme level by EVALAG, a German accreditation agency and member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA), since 2012.
We are looking for a part time (50%) IT officer, in support of IT department and maintain IBC-M web page.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Configure and install computer hardware software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
- solving password problems
- Writing and editing content
- Maintain and update webpage.
- Determining technical requirements
- Creating back up files
Requirements and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English language required);
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Word, Adobe, Google Drive);
- Experience in producing, editing, and monitoring social media content;
- Ability to work in a multicultural and politically sensitive environment;
- Outgoing self-motivated team player with a positive attitude;
- Professional, organized and dependable;
If you are interested, please send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference: IT Officer) no later than August 31st, 2018.
For more information, please visit the IBC-M website: www.ibcmitrovica.eu