Scope of Work
- Publish Date
- End Date
| Të tjera...
- Job Places
Marketing and Communication officer of VIER PFOTEN Kosova
and the BEAR SANCTUARY Prishtina
VIER PFOTEN Kosova is a national foundation for animal protection situated in Prishtina.VIER PFOTEN Kosova (VPK) leads a sanctuary for mistreated bears close to Pristina (“BEAR SANCTUARY Prishtina” -BSP)which is a project of international animal welfare organization VIER PFOTEN (FOUR PAWS). Besides the care for its 19 inhabitants the project also focusses on public education for animal welfare, nature and environmental protection.
Scope of Work
The Marketing and Communication officer is responsible for coordinating tourism marketing, online communication and PR activities for VPK and BEAR SANCTUARY Prishtina with focus on animal welfare and education, andin close consultation with VIER PFOTEN (FOUR PAWS) International.
General/ primary responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing a sustainable touristic marketing concept with focus on animal welfare and environment protection
- Developing and coordinating promotion and advertising activities
- Creating and implementing Marketing activities (online and offline) for BEAR SANCTUARY Prishtina in compliance with FOUR PAWS International strategies and guidelines
- Preparing text articles, presentations, press releases, photo reports etc.
- Coordination & management of website & Social Media channels
- Support the Event Manager of BEAR SANCTUARY Prishtina with preparation of public events
- Contact person for media, tourist agencies, authorities and NGOs on site
- Establishing network and ensure cooperation with stakeholders (journalists, touristic partners, embassies etc.
- University degree in journalism, communications, marketing or a related field
- Excellent communication, organizational and administration skills
- Professional experience in communication, marketing and/or related field of at least 2 years
- Identification with animal welfare topics
- Very good written and spoken English
- Computer literacy (Internet, MS Office, Photoshop)
- Experience in team leadership
- High level of responsibility and personal drive
- Time management skills
- Creative, enterprising person
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment Driving license
- Prospect of long-term employment
- Exciting and worthwhile project in an animal welfare NGO
- Professional development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration
- Working place near Pristina, Kosovo
Please send your comprehensive CV and Motivation Letter via email to
until 13th of August 2018.