Chief Executive Officer - CEO
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
POSITION: Chief Executive Officer - CEO
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of leadership and management advancement, HR outsourcing, training/motivation, recruitment and selection of staff. We are searching for a dynamic and experienced leader to join our client’s architecture & engineering firmin the role of CEO - Chief Executive Officer, who will work closely with the Board of Directors, serving as managing director of corporate operations and as the main link between the different divisions within the company.The potential candidate for this job would benefit from working in one of the best Architecture studios, that has leftits mark on biggest projects in the country. The candidate will have theopportunity to lead the company into the next phase of growth in the International stage.
- The ideal candidate for this position has previous management experience and a proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership. Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our services according to the customer's requirements.
- Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors.
- Develop and expand a business development strategy in Germany, Swiss, Austria and Croatia, by establishing a strong team in Kosova that will drive business development and success.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships across the firm, with clients, and with other key constituents.
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings.
- Work closely with the administrative and financial office to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return.
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administrationor related field.
- 7+ years of working experienceor minimum 5 years in a leadership or management role.
- Able to effectively communicate fluently in English (+ Croatian preferred)
- Strong verbal, written communication and public speaking abilities.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Advanced skills in MS Office.
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility and solve problems quickly.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Attractive compensation€1,500 – €2,500 per monthand bonus.
- Health Insurance.
- Assigned company car.
- Phone expenses.
- Opportunity to work with fantastic and creative team.
- Opportunity to enter in foreign market and expand business internationally.
If you consider that you possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client team, apply until 18.05.2018.Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.