Accountant (Part time)
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Contact Person
- Job Places
INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THE RED CROSS (ICRC)
ICRC Mission in Kosovo
Accountant (Part time)
Working place: Pristina
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. It takes action in response to emergencies and at the same time promotes respect for international humanitarian law and its implementation in national law.
Your Job (specific and general activities)
- Prepares and posts accounting entries in the accounting software on a regular basis for all books in Pristina (cash and bank).
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of accounting transactions in accordance with financial procedures.
- Performs integrity checks of accounting entries made on a regular basis.
- Participates in monthly closing activities.
- Prepares the books and copies for the closing operations.
Your Profile (education, experience and skills required)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Certificate/Diploma in accounting.
- 3-4 year’s work experience in a similar field. Experience of international organizations an asset.
- Very good to excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written).
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft based work environment.
Generic and core skills:
- Ability to work in a small team (management and delegation staff).
- Affinity for teamwork and strong collaborative attitude.
- Motivated by the humanitarian work.
- Team spirit, self-starter, well organized, precise, flexible, analytical, empathic and committed.
What we offer:
- Progressive professional development opportunities.
- As inspiring opportunity to practice your profession/experience in a humanitarian and multicultural organization.
- Stimulating benefits package.
Interested applicants should submit a motivation letter and a résumé, both in English, with a recent photo, copy of diplomas, certificates and working references to the following e-mail address:email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, or
deliver a hard copy directly at our office in Pristina, at the following address to the ICRC: ICRC Mission in Kosovo, Pashko Vasa St. 41 (Peyton city), Pristina.
Deadline to submit your application: 23.03.2018
NOTE: *Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
*Proper CV`s will be kept within the ICRC archive for one year only