- Publish Date
- End Date
| TĂ« tjera...
- Job Places
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
More than 240,000 Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, diversity, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte in Central Europe spans 18 countries and operates as one cohesive entity with almost 6,000 people. Our integration allows us to coordinate regionally and deliver locally, adding value to our services and allowing them to be performed in the most efficient manner. We have experience in providing cross-business and cross-industry services to different types of clients including major local and international companies.
To enable us to support our significant growth, to our office are currently looking for candidates for a position of
Legal Department in Deloitte Kosova offers a complete range of legal services to its clients. Our legal experts have considerable expertise in all fields of law related to business, such as corporate law, commercial law, M&A, social security and labor law, banking law, intellectual property law, competition and consumer protection, telecommunication, transport law and infrastructure projects, public procurement, concessions/PPPs, etc.
Work you will do
Your role as a Legal Associate is to provide advice to the local and international clients through delivering correct and practical solutions, research legal regulations and provide analysis for legal opinions, legal corporate and contractual documents; You are expected to develop strong long-term client relationships and become recognized as a trusted legal advisor;
Responsible to advise the business on a broad range of legal matters and to work on a large number and variety of projects. Draft, negotiate and review general terms of business, business related agreements and legal documents with clients, suppliers and other business counterparts while mastering the highest level of risk mitigation
Solve a wide range of complex legal issues; Provide general legal advice on applicable laws and regulations and on all Firm policies and guidelines;
Asserting and protecting the Deloitte brand in all assignments;
Ideal candidate’s qualifications
- Living Our Purpose: Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Talent Development: Develops high-performance people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Performance Drive: Delivers exceptional client services; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders.
- Influence: Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people.
- Strategic Direction: Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Hold a Master’s degree in Law;
- At least 3 years of related experience within solicitor's office, legal consultancy or as in-house lawyer focused on national and international clients;
- Demonstrated experience in corporate law;
- Experience with drafting English written legal documents;
- Project management experience with ability to multi task across projects and work under pressure;
- Analytical and critical thinking as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Assertiveness and very good communication skills (oral and written);excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment;
- Drive to succeed and a high level of commitment and dedication;
- Any other duties as required;
How to apply
Pleasesend your CV and a motivation letter at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline for this VA is 23 February 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
At Deloitte, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.