PR/Event Management Intern
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
JOB OFFER by GIZ
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaftfür Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH,
Project “Creating Employment through Export Promotion - CETEP” offers the vacancy for an:
PR/Event Management Intern
Overall purpose of the assignment
The intern will support the GIZ team of the project “Creating Employment through Export Promotion - CETEP” in implementation of the project, in everyday activities and will fulfill tasks that will be delegated by the CETEPmanager and the project team in the office. One main task of the intern will be in supporting the team in Public Relations and Event Management.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
The tasks/ responsibilities are indicative and may be modified according to the needs of the project:
- Supporting the project manager and the team in everyday project related duties,
- Supporting the preparation ofproject related meetings mainly in ensuring information flow, sending of invitations, preparation of the related agenda, taking of minutes of the meetings,
- Supporting the team in PR (social media management, photo documentation etc.),
- Event management tasks (event planning, event documentation,coordinating and executing logistical arrangements before and during the eventetc.),
- General administrative support
Qualifications and experience sought
- Preferably a student or a holder of auniversity degree - in the field of communication, economy, or any other related field of study
- Excellent team-working and communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Albanian. Knowledge of Serbian or German is an asset.
- First experience in working with or in the field of development cooperation and/or PR/Event Management
- Knowledge ofrelevant economic sectors in Kosovo, such as Agriculture, ICT and Manufacturing is regarded an asset
- Experience in organization of big events
- Attention to detail and accuracy are imperative whilst meeting tight deadlines and keeping an overview on parallel tasks
- Service-oriented attitude and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work together with partners from different institutions (Kosovar and German companies and business associations, Ministries and subsequent agencies, other partners)
- Ability to establish good and considerate working relationship with all staff in the organization demonstrating respect for their own roles and responsibilities
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- The office is based in Pristina.
- Participation in field trips in whole Kosovo may be expected.
The intern should be able to start on 05.03.18. The internship is offered with a negotiable duration of 4-6 months.
GIZ encourages candidates from ethnic minorities and female candidates to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in Englishlanguage consisting of a letter of motivation, CV, references, etc. in the format: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae/templates-instructions
to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Subject of the email:Application for GIZ “CETEP”
Deadline for the application:16.02.2018, 12.00h