- Publish Date
- End Date
- Contact Person
- Job Places
The Embassy of Hungary is hiring one Gardener for part time job and payment will be done through mutual agreement.
An experienced gardener with necessary skills, knowledge of care of plant life, pesticide use, weed control, tree planting, knows how to use equipment and decorating flower/plants baskets.A diploma and excellent communication skills in English or Serbian language is an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides gardening care for the Embassy of Hungary.
- To care and maintain gardening area, flower beds and flower baskets.
- To be able to identify and order the materials needed to care for a garden effectively
- To be responsible for purchasing required materials, plants and equipment in order that the gardens can be cared for, managed and developed effectively.
- To have a knowledge and understanding of the way in which to care for, manage and develop identified garden areas, including soil cultivation, digging, forking, mulching, watering, raking, weeding, edging, pruning, seed sowing, bed preparation and planting.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times in respect of residence-related matters and to prevent disclosure of confidential or sensitive information.
- Must be able to use/operate all gardening trade tools and equipment including brush cutters, edger’s, knows how to deal with unwanted plants etc.,
- Keeps adequate stock of gardening supplies; ensures gardening equipment are kept clean and in good condition. Ensures safe storage of gardening equipment at the end of the day.
Interested applicants should send CV in English detailing their education and experience to the e-mail address: email@example.com until 20th August, 2017.
Only selected applicants will be invited for personal interview where they are provided all the details of the job.