Mobile Software Developer
- Publish Date
- End Date
Zhvillues i Aplikacioneve
- Job Places
We are looking for a passionate Software Developer to join our team. Developing new Android and iOS applications and maintenance of the current ones is the main goal. The developer will be involved in full software development life cycle from design to implementation phases. This also will require coordination with users and internal team members for cross-functional projects. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field. PECB is a company which is growing rapidly with huge growth potential for skills and projects.
PECB is an international certification body for persons, products, and management systems on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services through a global network of more than 800 partners, PECB offers its expertise in multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, IT, Business Continuity, Service Management, Quality Management Systems, Risk Management, as well as Health, Safety, and Environment.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience in Android or/and iOS mobile development,
- 2+ years in mobile application projects using JAVA or/and Swift.
- 5+ years of relevant object-oriented application building experience in a professional environment,
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding,
- Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL or similar technologies,
- Preferred to know Windows Mobile development,
- Proficient in JAVA or/and Swift or/and C#,
- Knowledge of WPF is an advantage,
- Proficiency in Linux environment,
- Knowledge working closely with Git,
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team,
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development,
- Knowledge of PHP or ASP.Net MVC is an advantage,
- Solid working knowledge of REST, JSON, XML, Web Services,
- A Rich portfolio of solutions developed.
- Annual Salary $ 13,500.00
To apply, please send your updated CV, letter of motivation and supportive documents before August 18, 2017, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes sent via other means will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.