Business Development Manager
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
PECB is interested in hiring one Business Development Manager to join our team in Kosovo. The candidate will have the opportunity to work directly for a PECB partner located in the United States. Communication and proficient knowledge of English are mandatory, to be near native level.
PECB is an international certification body for persons, products, and management systems on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services through a global network of more than 800 partners, PECB offers its expertise in multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, IT, Business Continuity, Service Management, Quality Management Systems, Risk Management, as well as Health, Safety, and Environment.
- Fluency in English is mandatory!
- Excellent writing and editorial skills;
- Proven sales and/or marketing experience with softwares;
- High level of integrity to deal with clients and confidential information;
- Solid understanding of basic digital sales and marketing;
- Work under high pressure and good stress management;
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships in the North American market;
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities;
- Screens potential business strategies by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities;
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations;
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events;
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing modern marketing strategies to improve the visibility in the North American market;
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results;
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV, letter of motivation and supportive documents before July 31, 2017, at email@example.com. Near native fluency applicants only!
Resumes sent via other means will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.