- Publish Date
- End Date
- Contact Person
- Job Places
We are seeking a qualified person for the position of Country Manager for a distinguished EU country producer present in Kosovo. A Country Manger’s job involves a very high level of responsibility and self-motivation. This job is a senior role reports directly to Company’s representative.
- Establishing and monitoring achievement of annual targets and producing a detailed annual operating plan,
- Close cooperation with distributor for sales improvement,
- Monitor the market developments and competition,
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of main clients to ensure fair treatment against the competition,
- Focusing on maintain an ever-growing client list
- Expanding the client list for ingredient products – HoReCaand food producers
- Coordinating and monitoringof promotional activities.
- Negotiation with Key Accounts for marketing activities, including but not limited to Secondary Positions, Promotions and Leaflets.
- Monitoring of KPIs and reacting when necessary.
- Reporting on weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
The successful candidate is required to exhibit true leadership ability supported by a track record of achievement in their previous jobs.
- Educated to degree level
- Business/professional related qualification desirable
- Management/Leadership certification desirable
- Knowledge and experience of 5 years in modern trade in Kosovo and/or the region
- Competitor appraisal and monitoring knowledge
- Has a valid passport
- Has a valid driving license
- Has excellent knowledge of English Language
The competition is open from 14.07.2017 until 23.07.2017
All interested candidates’ CVs should be sent to this email address email@example.com