- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
PHOENIX Pharma Shpk is a multinational company, part of Phoenix Group, which is a leading pharmaceutical distributor in Europe. The PHOENIX group ensures that drugs get to the right place at the right time in 26 countries.
PHOENIX Pharma Shpk focuses on providing services over the entire value chain of marketing and sales services, regulatory support, warehousing and distribution, from agency services to pre-wholesaling. PHOENIX Pharma Shpk enables foreign drug manufacturers to enter the regional market and reach local consumers. We have focused our activities, our know-how and resources primarily on our foreign partners and on theirpresentation and promotion.
If you are adaptable, want a challenge, an international working environment, have a positive and professional approach to work, we invite you to join our team at the following work position:
Main obligations and responsibilities:
- Conducts research and analysis; ensuring all the necessary data for planning and continuation of activities;
- Active participation in the creation of the business plan (1 year): sales plan, human resources plan, training plan, budget, sales policy, promotional activities etc.
- Realization of sales targets as planned;
- Organization of processes according to the procedures in the sales sector;
- Producing various reports regarding the implementation of the work plans;
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in Sales
- University degree in Pharmacy, Economics, MBA
- Fluent in English
- Driver license – B category
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send your CV on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application dead line: 23.06.2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.