- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
PHOENIX Pharma Shpk is a multinational company, part of Phoenix Group, which is a leading pharmaceutical distributor in Europe. The PHOENIX group ensures that drugs get to the right place at the right time in 26 countries.
PHOENIX Pharma Shpk focuses on providing services over the entire value chain of marketing and sales services, regulatory support, warehousing and distribution, from agency services to pre-wholesaling. PHOENIX Pharma Shpk enables foreign drug manufacturers to enter the regional market and reach local consumers. We have focused our activities, our know-how and resources primarily on our foreign partners and on theirpresentation and promotion.
If you are adaptable, want a challenge, an international working environment, have a positive and professional approach to work, we invite you to join our team at the following work position:
Main obligations and responsibilities:
- Setting the dynamics and goals, realization of sales plan, as well as tracking the realization of the planned sale;
- Implementing certain sales policies and strategic objectives in a given territory depending on the buyer category and in accordance with the PHOENIX Pharma development strategy;
- Research and collection of all relevant information from the market necessary for continuity of work;
- Suggestions for improving cooperation in order to increase buyer satisfaction and improve the leading market position of PHOENIX Pharma;
- Reporting on all planned parameters and all relevant market facts (on a monthly basis);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales
- University degree in Pharmacy, Economics, MBA
- Fluent in English
- Driver license – B category
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send your CV on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application dead line: 23.06.2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.