- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Novus Consulting is seeking for a motivated and creative programmer, with specific experience in web application development. Among others, the successful candidate is expected to work on a data collection/reporting system that is being developed from scratch for a public institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting with clients to discuss about requirements
- Documentation of client requirements
- Design and development of the system based on client requirements
- Training prospective users of the system
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications using MVC frameworks, preferably ASP MVC.
- Experience in development of single-page applications using client-side frameworks, preferably AngularJS.
- Extensive experience designing relational databases and writing complex queries.
- Ability to easily learn new technologies.
- Ability to understand and work upon existing code, developed by other developers.
- Familiarity, and preferably experience working with governmental institutions in development of information systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good command of English language.
- Computer Science degree (or similar) or relevant training is preferred
Interested candidates should send their resumes electronically to email@example.com by 21 June, 2017, 17:00 CET.
Address: ZenelSalihu no 28, z 4, 10000 Prishtinë, Kosovë Cell: +386 49 576 576; firstname.lastname@example.org www.novusconsult.net