Telecoms/Network Engineers - Europe
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Contact Person
IT & Dizajn | Inxhinier | Operatorë Telefonik
- Job Places
Top European Company - Amazing Career Opportunity
Job title: Telecoms/Network Engineers
Job Role Overview:
Kosbit is looking for several Telecom/Network Engineers to work within the Mobile Networks Team for one of Europe’s leading Telecom operators. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, innovative, growing business at the forefront of technology.
Providing support for mobile operators optimisation programme on the 2/3G/4G radio network using Configuration Management Tools and various other applications.
- Have knowledge of mobile communication principles including Radio Network, Core network, IP Core, Network Planning, Network Dimensioning, Commissioning/De-commissioning Network Management, Transmission and Signalling Protocols.
- Have an in depth knowledge of Ericsson, mobile networks core data build techniques - MSC, MSC-S, TSC, MBC, HLR, HLS, MGW, STP, SGSN, and Nokia RSN.
- Nokia 2G/3/4G BTS/RNC build, upgrades, optimisation plan implementation, support re-hosting activities using NetAct.
- Nokia and Ericsson 2/3/4G BTS/RNC build, upgrades, provisioning of optimisation plans, support re-hosting activities using vendor configuration platforms in Europe
- Good knowledge of the Magnet Plus, Tektronix INET, and AMDOCs system
- Experience in Radio Network data build domain with strong abilities to build from basic plans network elements in the live network on NSN and E// equipment
- Good knowledge of Nokia and Ericsson Configuration Management tools and techniques following attendance and certification of NSN and E// vendor specific training courses.
- In depth knowledge of IN platforms, OLO interconnects, ATM, IP, MAPINFO, SQL, Unix, BMC FM and Amdocs
Excellent benefits package including, flexible working schedule, ongoing training plans and certifications, private medical insurance, gym membership discounts, pension scheme and defined progression routes and many more!