Customer Support Engineer
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialise in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, Quipu currently operates from 8 regional offices around the world - in El Salvador, Colombia, Ghana, Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Russia and Romania - enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
For our office in Prishtina, Kosovo, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic:
Customer Support Engineer
to join our international team at the earliest possible date.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Help to build good customer relation
- Understanding customers’ needs and fulfil them promptly
- Managing First Level support tickets by using a problem-solving approach
- Strong analytical skills to understand quickly the nature of the problem and find a solution
- Escalation of Tickets with pre-analysis and investigation results.
- Maintain documentation
- Organize training material for our clients
- Provide a very professional assistance through our official skype account.
- Report to management
- Follow up of service incidents and contribution to their resolution
- Support in System clean-up and maintenance tasks
- Attends scheduled internal and external meetings
- Achieve the general knowledge of QPC Services on customer-based level
- University Degree in scientific field (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Good attitude towards learning new topics
- High customer orientation and good communication skills
- Comfortable in travelling and working face-to-face with client
- Quick learner and familiar with a learning by doing approach
- Flexible and reliable on the job
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Experience in Customer Support (optional)
- Knowledgeable of SQL, PL/SQL (optional)
- Mastering of Microsoft Office packet
- Knowledge of Electronic Financial Transactions processing (optional)
- A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
- Challenging and varied work
- Flat management structure
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
If you think you fit the profile, we look forward to receiving your application in English, including CV, motivation letter, and salary expectation, at the following e-mail address:
The deadline for receiving of applications is4June 2017.Please include the Job-ID in your application.