Request for Proposals: to support EMPOWER in the organization and implementation of the USAID and SIDA sponsored Kosovo Green Festival, 2nd Edition
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Contact Person
- Job Places
Request for Proposals
USAID’s EMPOWER Private Sector
Background: The Kosovo EMPOWER Private Sector project, sponsored by the US Agency for International Development (USAID) and in partnership with Sida is a five-year project that began in July 2014 to support sustainable economic growth, employment expansion, and increased household incomes in Kosovo.
EMPOWER Private Sector is designed to stimulate large-scale job creation. Job creation occurs in individual firms as they expand their businesses. EMPOWER Private Sector’s primary focus is to help individual firms identify and exploit sales growth opportunities.
Through this request for proposals, EMPOWER Private Sector seeks for the companies that can provide service of Kosovo Green Festival 2nd Edition.
Scope of Work / Objective:
The overall goal of this activity is to advance the development and growth of the renewable energy and energy efficiency sector in Kosovo. This sector has substantial potential to contribute to Kosovo’s GDP and create jobs, while allowing Kosovo to contribute positively to ameliorating global climate change. The specific assignment objective is to support EMPOWER in the organization and implementation of the USAID and SIDA sponsored Kosovo Green Festival, 2nd Edition that will take place in September 2017.
Outputs and deliverables for this position are:
- Provide technical project proposal
Qualifications / Experience Required
The following are the key minimum capabilities required for the proper execution of the above scope of work:
- Registered business operating legally under the laws of Republic of Kosovo, foreign companies are allegeable to apply as well.
- 5 years of applied experience in organizing events/fairs, including B2B.
- Preferably well-established network of energy stakeholders both in Kosovo and region
- Demonstrable experience in conducting research and assessments on energy-related issues, including in Kosovo
- Experience in implementing activities supporting development assistance projects
- Demonstrated management, organizational, and communications capacities.
Submission of Offers: Proposals must be submitted electronically only at email@example.com not later than 17:00 on May 19, 2017.
The Offeror must submit the proposal electronically with up to 10 MB limit per email compatible with MX Word, MS Excel, readable format, or Adobe Portable Document (PDF) format.
For detailed Request for Proposal please visit www.empowerkosovo.org