Business Development Manager for East Asia (3 positions)
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
PECB is interested in hiring three (3) persons fluent in English-Korean, English-Japanese, and English-Chinese. The candidates will have the opportunity to work from Kosovo in an international environment on a special project for the East Asian market. Apart from the native language in Korean, Japanese, or Chinese, communication and knowledge of English language is mandatory as well.
PECB is an international certification body for persons, products, and management systems on a wide range on international standards. As a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services, PECB offers its expertise on multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, IT, Business Continuity, Service Management, Quality Management Systems, Risk Management, as well as Health, Safety, and Environment.
Description of duties and responsibilities:
- Tracks all business development and prospecting activities.
- Builds relationships with potential customers through different communication channels; emails, strategic telephone conversations, etc..
- Creates scripts for presentations and conversations based on specific market segments.
- Maintains well-defined call cycle in the field.
- Searches out qualified leads from a variety of sources.
- Initiates and maintains contact with prospective customers, referral sources and others
- Develops negotiating strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials as well as estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Performs regular market analysis - identifies and targets new and existing services, opportunities, and market changes/conditions
- Develops and maintains target account lists to ensure a continuous pipeline of potential customers.
- Develops customer proposals, collateral and presentation requests.
- Generates and analyzes various reports related with Business Development.
- Monitors end user feedback and systems development efforts to facilitate continuing improvement of documentation.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
- Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Identifies Related Content.
- Performs/Conducts and Maintains Market Intelligence
- Develops and distributes materials that explain the company's policies or position on issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Fluency in English, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese are mandatory!
- Excellent writing and editorial skills;
- Proven sales and/or marketing experience;
- High level of integrity to deal with clients and confidential information;
- Solid understanding of basic digital sales and marketing;
- Work under high pressure and good stress management;
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Bachelor Degree;
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your updated CV before May 30, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org, by adding the following subject line: “Application for Business Development Manager for East Asia”.
Resumes sent via other means will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.