SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR
- Publish Date
- End Date
Menaxher | Marketing | Shitje
- Job Places
PECB is interested in hiring a Sales & Marketing Director to join our team in Kosovo. The candidates will solely work and report to PECB North America, our associate Distributor managing the USA, Canada’ Puerto Rica and the Virgin Islands Territories.
Communication and proficient knowledge of English are mandatory, to be near native level and knowledge of French is definitively considered a clear asset.
PECB is an international certification body for persons, products, and management systems on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services through a global network of more than 800 partners, PECB offers its expertise in multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, IT, Business Continuity, Service Management, Quality Management Systems, Risk Management, as well as Health, Safety, and Environment.
- Fluency in English is mandatory and capacity of mastering French is a definite asset.
- Excellent writing and spoken skills;
- Proven sales and/or marketing experience (5 years to 10 year experience);
- High level of integrity to deal with clients and confidential information;
- High capacity for self-organize, manage priorities, stress in a fast pace environment;
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- University degree in related field of work
- Ideal candidate will possess North America experience or background
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Increase reselling partner levels & market position by doing effective research, qualifying leads and build business reselling relationships in both USA and Canada;
- Proposes potential business agreements by contacting potential resellers, discovering and exploring opportunities;
- Help define business strategies in collaboration with PECB North America Senior Management by analyzing market potential, financials and evaluating options;
- Execute competition watch regarding trends, marketing, events and overall product offer;
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing modern marketing strategies to improve PECB brand awareness in North American markets;
- Supervise the Marketing Coordinator;
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results;
- Coordinate a reseller based program for marketing services;
- Strongly adhere to corporate values of integrity, customer service and on time performance & delivery of objectives;
Reporting & Salary:
- Direct report to the CEO of North America
- Up to 15,000 Euros a year to the appropriate candidate.
To apply for this position, please send your updated resume before May 19, 2017 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Near native English fluent applicants only!
Resumes sent via other means will not be considered. Only selected candidates will be contacted.