Account Managers for English clients
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
FORTRADE is EXPANDING!
Do you want to be part of an international company with extensive career growth opportunities and serious professional development? Join one of Europe’s quickest growing organisations and discover your future.
Are you a career driven, pro-active individual and do you know how to create a ‘click’ with clients? Are you a starter on the job market or an experienced professional, looking for a continuous career development where you’re able to earn serious financial rewards combined with promotions into management positions? Are you a real entrepreneur who knows how to use his/her freedom and how to manage his/her time on the work floor? If your answers are ‘yes’, continue reading.
Fortrade Ltd. was established in 2011, and has grown rapidly to become a leading provider of online trading solutions for individual and institutional clients. Based in the UK, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we are innovators specialising in the development of trading platforms that are both technologically advanced and user friendly.
We offer our clients a wide range of trading instruments covering more than 150 currencies, as well as commodities, indexes and stock CFD’s.
Fortrade Ltd. is experiencing a serious and continuous business growth. To keep up with newest market developments, we’re looking for more talented:
Account Managers for English clients
Location: Belgrade HQ
The Account Manager is an all round professional, responsible for potential clients which approach us to trade online on world stock exchanges. It’s not a ‘call center agent’ and he/she is not looking for potential clients. Our potential clients approach us via professional marketing channels with strong interest to trade with one specific- or more different instruments and we provide them qualitative guidance in order to help them to be successful traders.
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Daily communication with our English speaking clients and providing them all round expertise about latest developments on global financial markets
- Presenting products and services to existing/potential English speaking clients and assisting them in selecting those which fit client’s needs
- Client- and technical (platform) business expertise to English speaking clients
- Making telephone calls (no cold acquisition) and in-person visits/presentations to existing and prospective English speaking clients
- Taking part in expert live seminars and webinars for English speaking clients
- Reporting to management and creating monthly/daily business plans
- Working in a state-of-the-art CRM database
What are we expecting from you?
- Fluent English language
- Faculty degree is preferable (economic and financial faculties are an advantage)
- Experience- or strong affinity with commercial approach
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Client-, service- and result oriented attitude; strong will to succeed
- Will to gain new knowledge and skills, eager to bring yourself to the highest level
- Ambition to achieve promotions to another departments or to senior positions
What can you expect from us?
- Opportunity to make career in absolute top segment of financial sector
- Very competitive salary package (excellent fixed salary and an unlimited bonus scheme)
- Two week education before starting in this career opportunity
- Constant training in the position itself (personal and professional growth)
- Working in a driven, professional account management department, in a pleasant international office environment
- Being part of a rapidly growing, highly successful international company, full of advancement opportunities to management positions
- Integrity, flexibility, commitment and a bright future in a top segment of business that is getting more and more popular every day
Fortrade Ltd: If not now, when?
If you want to become part of Fortrade Ltd, send your CV with photo in English to email@example.com . We wish to emphasize that the place of employment is at the company headquarters in Belgrade, Serbia. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Fortrade Ltd: There is no such a thing as plenty of time