Digital Marketing Executive
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Digital Marketing Executive
- Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintaining our social media presence
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Executive do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing executive will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
ConnectSupport is a premier global support solutions provider headquartered in London, United Kingdom, that provides effective enterprise support more quickly, cost effectively and successfully than it can be done internally and anywhere else. We take end-to-end responsibility for monitoring, managing and supporting your customers, software and servers. We listen to what you need and engineer solutions to your specifications. Our comprehensive portfolio of solutions provide powerful options to address your most difficult challenges. We can help you grow your business expand into new markets and improve the efficiency of your operations. Because when it comes to your success, we believe it's just as much our responsibility as it is yours.
Interested applicant can apply by sending a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org