The Intiative for Agricultural Development of Kosovo (IADK) is a non-governmental organization that engaged to creating a more developed socio-economic environment in rural areas by supporting agricultural activities, the re-integration of returnees, alleviating poverty, reducing imports, promotion of good agricultural practices, reduction of unemployment including all social groups without distinction of religion, ethnicity or gender.
IADK will engage a “Finance Manager” for the projects that it is implanting.
Work Title: "Finance Manager”
Work Place: Sfaraçak i Ulët nr. 11, 42 000 Vushtrri
Duration: 10.10.2022 - 31.12.2023
Description of the workplace:
The FinanceManager will be responsible for the implementation of project objectives and the coordination of the daily work of the IADK.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain all IADK financial records;
- Preparing and executing paymentsthrough e-banking;
- Records transactions in the QuickBooks financialsoftware;
- Prepare monthly,quarterly and final financial reports for IADK, partners and donors;
- Prepare annualfinancial reports;
- Preparation of different project budgets;
- Necessary preparations for Audit of projects and organization;
- Prepare invoicesfor farmers/ beneficiaries for different projects;
- Prepare monthly salariesaccording to the commitment of the staff in the relevant projects;
- Prepare and maintain all TAK reportsbut not limited(salaries, taxes, pensioncontributions, list of salaries and services and farmer contributions);
- Prepare cash flow statementin accordance with IADK cash flow management and procedures;
- Establishes and implements appropriate accounting methods, policies and principles;
- To controlbudget expenditures according to different projects;
- Ensures application and monitoring of relevant legislation, professional standards and communication with auditors;
- Develops and implements medium and long term financial strategies to ensure the management and security of funds in the most profitable way;
- To participate in the IADK Procurement Committee;
- To performother tasks that will be required by the ExecutiveDirector of IADK.
Key qualifications and competencies:
- University qualification in Economics (Master'spreferred);
- At least 5 yearsof work experience in the field of Economics, of which 3 years of work experience in Finance and NGOs;
- It is preferable to be a certified accountant;
- To have knowledge and experience in the preparation of budget plans for projects, financial control and financial reporting;
- Have knowledge and skills in using financialsoftware (preferably QuickBooks);
- Advanced level of Englishand use of MicrosoftOffice;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment;
- Ability to adapt to teamwork;
- Ability to work calmly under time pressure;
- Possess a valid driver'slicense, category B;
Those interested can apply by sending their CV and a motivational letter along with copies of diplomas, two references and relevant certificates, via email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, no later than 30.09.2022 at 23:59 Contact person: Jehona Drevinja – Logistics and Administration Procurement Officer; tel. +383 49 777 059.
Members of minorities and women are encouraged to compete. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.