WE’RE LOOKING FOR A
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Welcome to Elba Technologies
We are a multinational customer-focused company that offers intelligent automation and application development solutions to help big corporations drive business value (more at https://elba-tech.com).
We are currently looking for a reliable and well-organized person to join us a Talent Acquisition Specialist. Main focus of this role will be designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy by collaborating with the managers, team leaders and HR on a regular basis. We will welcome someone who proactively ensures that the company attracts and hires the best employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Covers the hiring needs for the company
- Creates job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Compile lists of most-suitable candidates by assessing their CVs, portfolios, and references
- Sources and attracts candidates by using databases, social media, and other platforms
- Conducts interviews and filters candidates for open positions
- Maintain records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
- Organizes and attends job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Follows and improves hiring procedures by participating in the entire recruitment life cycle
- Focuses on hiring permanent staff by promoting and enhancing company culture
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, psychology or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment and hiring in the IT Industry.
- Sound knowledge of relevant HR legislation and hiring processes.
- Advanced knowledge of job databases, ATS, market research and job platforms
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive approach to hiring and recruitment.
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Collaboration but also ability to work independently.
- Affinity for digital media
Benefits & Environment
- Possibility to contribute to an exciting, forward thinking, and fast-moving industry
- Great team spirit
- Opportunity to grow and sharpen your skills along with the growth of the company
- Competitive wage
- Flexible work hours and work environment - results are what matters
- Agile, project-centered company organization with a flat hierarchy – one united tribe organized in Squads for project delivery, Guilds for learning, sharing and participating, as well as Chapters to care for each other
- Empowered to work independently, adapt recruitment process based upon own ideas and influence the decision making on hiring team members
Our Company Values
- People over *
- Trust over Control
- Flexibility over Structure
- Personal Responsibility over Centralized Steering
- Impact over Velocity
- Understanding First over Quick Solutions
- Team & Scale over Single Stars
- Cross Pollination over Standardization
- Failure Recovery over Failure Avoidance
Please send your CV and/or resume in