SECTION MANAGERS (Prishtina, Peja & Drenas)
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş. Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1160 stores in 52 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 53,000 people in Turkey and abroad. LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
As a Section Manager you will be taking full responsibility of related section within the store, with a team to lead and inspire. You will be responsible for sales maximization, customer service and store profitability. You will combine your experience, commercial insight and excellent visual merchandising skills to continually grow the success of the brand and exceed targets year on year.
- Maximizing related section productivity and driving sales with commercial execution and excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Working closely with Store Manager to meet goals within their section. Oversees store inventories for section and ensures the highest level of accuracy
- Providing leadership for the section team, implementing and tracking the LC Waikiki standards for the section and inspiring the team to achieve it
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of store layout and visual merchandising in line with the corporate standards
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience in similar position
- Able to use information and product knowledge to drive sales with a commercial mind-set
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Consistently show ability to development, sales-driven and results-oriented
- The ability to solve problems, organize and plan
- The ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
At LC Waikiki, we value being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
So, if you ready to dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
Apply by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with a subject line “Section Manager”, at the latest 30 September 2022.
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application is found adequate, we will contact you via phone or email.