Skills Development Intervention Manager
The Enhancing Youth Employment (EYE) Project is a Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) project implemented by Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation and MDA. The project works to increase the employment opportunities of young women and men going out from schools and universities by facilitating their transition from school to work. EYE seeks an Intervention Manager to support the development of non-formal training component including public and private training providers.
Skills Development Intervention Manager (Full time position)
- Academic degree in business administration, economics, or related socio-economic subjects.
- At least 2 years of experience in skills development or private sector development.
- An understanding of the private and public sectors in Kosovo (working experience is of advantage).
- Excellent communication and networking skills towards different stakeholders (in particular private sector).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically and innovatively.
- Excellent English language skills (both orally and written).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good administration, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Proof of proactive work attitude.
- Detail oriented, creative.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the Senior Intervention Manager to design and implement the interventions under Skills Development Outcome.
- Support or conduct/coordinate necessary research and analysis for intervention design and provide strategic guidance to co-facilitators/service providers.
- Contribute to a dynamic program environment that promotes open discussion and inquiry.
- Support the data collection under Skills development Outcome.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress and impact of all work under Skills development Outcome.
- Prepare ToRs and contracts for implementation of interventions.
- Contribute to communication products and knowledge management and organizational learning.
- Organize preparation of workshops agenda and workshops materials.
- Support Senior Intervention Manager in preparation of project documents through data analysis and meetings with implementers and key stakeholders.
- Participate in compiling and reviewing of reports.
- Performs any other duties related to the overall project as assigned by the management.
The Intervention Manager will be based in the HELVETAS Office in Pristina. The duration of this position is for maximum 12-15 months.
Please send your CV and motivation letter (indicating your email and phone number) to the following email address email@example.com until September 26th, 2022, 16:00. Expected starting date is early October. Only short-listed candidates are invited for an interview. EYE project provides equal employment opportunities for all candidates no matter of gender, ethnic group, and age.