Call for expression of Interest – 83420480 – Skills Development in the Creative and Cultural Sector.
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward-looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalized world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is announcing as following:
Call for expressions of interest
The GIZ Office in Kosovo is planning to launch a tender for skills development in creative and cultural sector in wood, metal, and textile processing and is asking companies to submit an expression of interest for participating on the tendering process.
Interested companies are invited to submit the following:
- Proof of company`s legal status (registration specifying field of services and/or certification documentation), company details (name, postal address bank information, etc.).
- References that proves experience in the following:
- Provision of trainings and workshops on skills development in creative and cultural sector
- Previous experience in providing training in wood, metal, and textile processing
- Consultancy expertiseof the experts – CV-s (project leader, short-term experts for training modules, short-term experts for provision of mentoring and coaching services).
- Commercial eligibility assessment (please request this documentat firstname.lastname@example.org) use the referencenumber 83420480 when requesting the document. Only point A from the eligibility assessment will be evaluated for this part of the tendering process.
All documents must be submitted in English language but do not need to be verified by a court translator and simple copy of documents is sufficient.
After the evaluation of received expressions of interest, the chosen companies will be contacted and invited to take part in the tender. GIZ shall not bear any costs and expenses incurred by any bidder during the tender procedure and shall retain right to acceptor refuse completely any offer, annul ,or repeat the procedure at any time before the execution of a contract, holding at the same time no liability towards the bidders, and shall have no responsibility to provide reasons for such decision
Interested companies are invited to submit their electronic application in English language. The deadline for submitting the application is 05.10.2022 at 15:00, via email at: email@example.com, titled/labelled as “83420480 – Skills Development in the Creative and Cultural Sector”
Please note that:
- Applications must be submitted in pdf format.
- The size of emails for quotation is limited to 30 MB. In case the quotations exceed the maximum data size, quotation documents must be sent via filetransfer.giz.de. In case you use our file transferring system please provide us with the password as well.
- You should use the reference number 83420480, otherwise we cannot consider your offer.
Only shortlisted companies will be notified for further application procedure