French Translation Manager
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
PECB is interested to hire a professional English-to-French Translator to join our team in Kosovo. The candidates will have the opportunity to work from Kosovo in an international environment and be engaged in translating content from English-to-French and French-to-English. Communication and proficient knowledge of both, English and French is mandatory.
Job location: Prishtine, Republic of Kosova.
- Reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained;
- Using specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used;
- Using appropriate software for presentation and delivery;
- Researching legal, technical and scientific phraseology to find the correct translation;
- Liaising with clients/coworkers to discuss any unclear points;
- Proofreading and editing final translated versions;
- Providing clients with a grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text, usually as a word-processed document, PowerPoint, etc…;
- Using the internet and email as research tools throughout the translation process;
- Prioritizing work to meet deadlines;
- Consulting with experts in technical areas;
- Retaining and developing specialist knowledge on specialist areas of translation;
- Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources;
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in English-to-French translation
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work independently and with groups
- Adaptability to a changing and fast paced work environment
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office basic applications
- High level of integrity to deal with confidential information
- Good customer service skills
To apply, please send your updated resume in French or English before May 20th, 2017 at email@example.com by specifying the job position in the subject line.
Resumes sent via other means will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please!