- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
JOB OFFER by GIZ
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH,
Project “Capacity Building in Basic Education - CDBE” offers the vacancy for:
Overall purpose of the assignment
The interns will primarily support the GIZ team of the project “Capacity Building in Basic Education - CDBE” in everyday activities and will fulfill tasks that will be delegated by the CDBE manager and the project team in the office. Both interns will support the team in the implementation of project related activities.
One position will focus mainly on the subject of reintegration and inclusion, the other on general basic education. Please specify in the application which position you are interested in.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
The tasks/ responsibilities are indicative and may be modified according to the needs of the project:
- Support the project manager and the team in everyday project related duties
- Support in oral and written translation, e.g. during working group meetings or during field visits
- Support in conceptualization, project documentation and follow-ups
- General organizational support
- Support the preparation of project related events (meetings, workshops, round tables, conferences etc.) mainly in ensuring information flow, sending of invitations, taking of minutes of meetings and sending them to participants.
- Support other sectors in project related activities upon request by the manager or project team
Qualifications and experience sought
- University degree: Bachelor (or beyond) in education, social sciences, administrative management or related fields
- Excellent expression and writing skills in English and Albanian, good command of Romani or Serbian will be considered an asset
- experience in organizational and administrative working
- experience in organization of events
- service-oriented attitude and interpersonal skills, including adapting communication to different recipients and networking in Kosovo and with the international community
- ability to establish good and considerate working relationship with all staff members
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- fast-learner and willingness to be flexible and prepared to contribute to the company in other duties as required
- The office is based in Pristina.
- Participation in field trips and providing of translation in whole Kosovo are expected.
- The internships should start at 15.04.2017 and will last for 6 months.
The internship positions are contingent upon the availability of funding.
GIZ encourages candidates with disability, from ethnic minorities and female candidates to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English language consisting of a letter of motivation, CV, references, etc. to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Subject of the email: Application for GIZ “CDBE”
Deadline for the application: 21.03.2017