Local Interns (2)
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
INTERNSHIP OFFER by GIZ
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH,
Programme “Youth, Employment and Skills (YES)” offers the vacancy for:
2 Local Interns
Overall Purpose of Post
The Local Interns will support the GIZ YES Team on documentation, communication, translation, access to data and partners in the field of youth employment promotion and vocational education and training.
Task and Responsibilities:
The main tasks and responsibilities of the local intern will be to:
Support the International and Local experts in their daily work with special reference to:
- Organization of meetings, workshops and other events in field
- Organizing meetings with local employment and youth stakeholders (employment structures, youth organizations, local NGO’s etc.)
- Facilitating and participating the organization of different meetings at local and central level
- Facilitating the organization of stakeholders meetings
- Being active in project promotion activities / social media
- Supporting the project team in accomplishing their tasks
- Other tasks/duties as requested
Qualifications and experience sought
- University degree: Bachelor in education, economy or similar;
- Research skills;
- Well organized,
- Good communication skills;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in English and Albanian language; other language skills are an asset (Serbian/German);
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including adapting communication to different recipients and networking in Kosovo;
- The office based in the GIZ Project Office in Pristina.
- Participation in field trips in whole Kosovo is expected
- The internship should start latest at as soon as possible and will last for 6 months.
GIZ encourages candidates form ethnic minorities and female candidates to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic copy application in English language consisting of a letter of motivation, CV, references, etc. to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Subject of the email: Application for GIZ: YES – Local Intern
Deadline for the application: 22.03.2017